With immense value and acceptance for good content being at an all-time rise in the recent times, Content Marketing is one such popular form which has sought to become one of the most widely employed as well as largely rewarding marketing variant for all major businesses.
Content Marketing primarily implies developing and disseminating valuable, pertinent and consistent content to engage and capture a pre-defined target audience with the ultimate objective to initiating lucrative customer action.
Several statistics are available that further prove the worth of content like, according to surveys,
• There is more than 90% chance of an image with content yielding more views
• More than 60% of businesses garner enhanced profits by employing content marketing
• 60% of Users recommend a brand, marketed on Facebook, which they follow.
There are numerous reasons which justify choosing content marketing as the perfect solution for achieving business targets:
1. Brand Awareness– It is a simple and great way to generate maximum awareness about your product/ service and its value through the relevant, interesting content. You can establish your name as an expert in the field through tools such as blogs & articles.
2. Reliability through research– As the content being posted is ample, latest and in keeping with the needs of the current time, the research for customers becomes easier and the reliability on the brand through this transparency increases.
3. Direct Customer Engagement- Through regular updates, running contests, initiating query days on the web portals etc., the brands can involve in a direct communication with the customers, forming an immediate connect.
4. Becoming a Go-to-brand- Frequent posts, widely available content, persistent advertising of the product, all lead to enhancing the recall value of your brand and makes it a household name and often, strikes fast to the mind in comparison to others in that space.
5. Business Leads at affordable cost- With the brand’s growing online search rankings, better traffic on the websites is generated and this results in heightened number of leads in the brand’s kitty.
“Everything is created twice, first in the mind and then in reality,” said renowned author, Robin S. Sharma.
Which is why the art of selling is intricately tied to the power of perception. With the right knowledge of ideas, instruments, and execution, the power of perception can be leveraged to not just create brands but also effect a seismic disruption in the way markets are run.
Content marketing’s rising popularity within the business community majorly owes to the level of its mass reachability. It helps promote a brand in an elaborate sense of explaining a product to the audience and thus, facilitating in well-informed decisions, which benefit a brand in the long-run.